Massachusetts  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/13, 7:26 am

the beneficiary on my sister in laws life ins can not be found but we need to make arrangements because she passed away how can we do this we want the money to go the funeral home but they need the sister who is on the paper work to sign the papers to release the money to the home

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search