Massachusetts  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/05, 8:07 pm

Right to see My Father's Will

My dad died at the age of 98 in June of 2005. Up until a couple of years ago, he handled all of his own financial affairs. Then I think he made my brother executor. My dad told me he was leaving money to me and to my 5 children. I have asked my brother twice for a copy of my father's will and he hasn'tprovided it to me, saying that there are so msany addendums, he has to get it all ''straighted out''. Am I not entitled to receive a copy of my dad's will. How can I go about obtaining it, since my brother has not provided it to me in 4 months.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search