Massachusetts  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/05/13, 8:19 am

Can I sue a person responsinle for injuring me for the difference that workers compensation doesn't cover?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search