Michigan  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/28/06, 11:48 am


My mother died and left no will and the house is in her name. I'm going through Probate Court and I have to do a publication so the creditoor's will be notified. I'm a low-income resident and I'm wondering will I have to pay my mother's bills off by going through Probate Court. And if I do have to pay can I consolidate them into one payment.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search