Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Michigan

back in 2006 I bought a car around 13,000$ borrowed the money and had full coverage insurance a year later my daughter put the car in a pond and the ins. co totaled the car, but would only pay 7000$ soI was responsible for the balance,we went back and forth I told them I was not paying for it.several years went by, then my bank account was hit with arequest and writ for garnishment from a place called autovest llc they did this a few times and figured out I had no money.about 6 mo later we came home one evening to find my car and a small farm tractor missing then saw a request and order to seize property on our door.How far can they go, can they enter my home or locked buildings to take more of my property all witch has leans on it with farm service agency. thanks for your help responsiblehttp://www.lawguru.com/legal-questions/michigan-credit-debt-collections/unsecured-credit-cards-companies-pay-455948756/#

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Everything was legal. They can continue to diehard they did. You can also enter a payment plan in the balance as well.

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Michigan

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms