Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

larceny under 200$ misdemeanor

i just recently got in trouble for stealing gas from my job. i was fired and was charged with larceny under $200.i payed a restitution on $680 dollars to my work for the gas i took and they only gave me a misdemeanor.i live in oakland county, michigan could you tell me what to expect.

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.

Re: larceny under 200$ misdemeanor

You can expect to be labeled as a convicted thief if your case is not handled properly. It sounds like you might have already done youself some harm and I recommend that you stop hurting your chances for a successful end to your case.

Rather than trying to handle this on your own, hire an experienced, touch lawyer to help you through this. This case could effect you for the rest of your life!

Our firm has handled thousands of cases throughout the entire State of Michigan with terrific results. Our defense team has more than 60 years of combined exerience defending people in Michigan. Check us out at:

www.AggressiveCriminalDefense.com

We can be reached by calling:

1 866.766.5245

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Re: larceny under 200$ misdemeanor

Obviously, if this is your first offense, you will want to keep it off of your permanent criminal record. I have 3 offices in Oakland County and would be happy to discuss this matter in detail with you on the phone. Contact me at www.kliszlaw.com Tim Klisz

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan