Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/30/11, 1:59 pm

i made a verbal agreement that contradicts the current court order. I changed my mind now and want to follow the court order. my ex is now filing a motion to hold me to the verbal agreement.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search