Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/02/09, 9:40 pm

Rights to a Child

What are the rights for a child if parents weren't married..who has more rights mother or father??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search