Legal Question in Business Law in Minnesota

invasion of privacy

My husband had an affair, we have now gotten back together, his ex used a picture of them on her business website listing him as one of her people. he did not give permission for use of the photo is this illegal? How do we get her to remove the photograph from her web page?

Asked on 2/17/09, 9:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: invasion of privacy

Easiest and most cost effective right nnow would be ro have an attorney experienced in Internet Law send a Cease + Desist Letter.

Follow up would be motion for TRO.

I have experience in this area.

Call or email.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/09, 10:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now