Legal Question in Business Law in Minnesota

I am a minor, but my friends and I came up with a great idea for a small "business" (more of a catering service) that we could easily run ourselves in our home town. (No office space to pay rent for, nor website to own rights to) Would it be possible to own the rights to this type of business as a minor?

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. The business formation needs to be made very carefully when one or more minors are involved. A private attorney will be happy to assist you with this, and will explain all of the intricacies to you.

This website provides general information and general principles of law and does not provide private legal advice. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer, Esq.

Phone: 612-296-9666

dwyer.tricia@gmail.com

SMALL BUSINESS LAW

BUSINESS FORMATION LAW

CHILDREN & THE LAW

More Business Law questions and answers in Minnesota

Business Law Legal Forms