Minnesota  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/23/09, 8:50 pm

spouse abuse

I have a brother inlaw which has ALS he cannot walk and needs attention his wife has no time for him she does not feed him and won't pay for home health care, he has just had knee surgery and cant' get around anyway if there was a fire in his house he would die. His wife is only looking out for her self and is conning him out of his money which he should use to take care of himself. she will not let any of his family visit him or his priest for they would see how he lives. She hasnt vaccumed in 14 years in one room of the house were she got dust might bites all over her arms this is not healthy.

Who can we get hold of to turn her in for neglect and abuse of an adult?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search