Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/02/13, 10:49 am

child abandonment of 2 children of parents that were not married and the father traumatized the oldest child to the point that she was diagnosed with PTSD and has not followed any of the court orders given by the judge and doesnt pay any child support either.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search