Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/00, 4:04 pm

child support

I'm thinking about getting re-married, will my childs mother legally be able to get more child support payments based on my income and my new wifes income if I get remarried?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search