Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/13, 3:09 pm

My son's father and I have 50/50 and recently when my son was with his father, he witnessed them physically fighting to the point that the cops were called and charges were pressed. Since then, they have broken up and he already has another girlfriend living with him. Is there anything I can do in regards to him getting charged with damage of property - 4th degree? I don't want my son to be exposed to violence like that ever again.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search