Minnesota  |  Personal Injury

I wasw in an accedent and called a law firm. The guy I talked to gave me the name of one of the people at his law firm and told me the guy would call me back. When I hadn't heard anything back I called the law firm back the next day. The person I talked to said that the person I was refering to did not work there. She asked me to hold. The next person I talked to was the owner of the law firm and he said he would come by my house. When he showed up he told me the first person I talked to did work for him but, that the person he refered me to was from another law firm and that he thought this guy was sending his clients to another law firm and that he never would have of knowen if I had not called back.

6 monthes later I read in the paper that my lawyer is suing this other lawyer for 150K and that the guy had refered upto 2oo cases to this other lawyer. Should I do anything about this?