Mississippi  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/11/13, 9:17 pm

Two years ago i rented a laptop and sold it without paying it off. I moved from the address they had on file. I am sure they filled criminal charges. I want to apologize and pay what they want to make it all go away. I have never been in trouble. I'm 25 and scared of jail. Can a lawyer make it all go away with no jail time?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search