Legal Question in Construction Law in Missouri

Contractor fails to fulfill contract

We hired a contractor to complete work in our home. We paid the contractor in advance. The contractor did not complete the work and has not returned the difference for the unfinished work apx $1200.00. What can we do?

Asked on 9/19/03, 11:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald Herron Herron Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Contractor fails to fulfill contract

I would suggest filing suit in small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/03, 11:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Construction Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now