Missouri  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/22/13, 12:18 pm

Should i get a restraiting order or order of protection from my ex?

Its been about 5 1/2 months since my ex abused, sexaully assulted, etc. Hes made/makes many threats and stalk, theres certain stuff ive seen that i worry can indanger young children and teenagers. Ive got doucments on some stuff that shows stuff. I fear for my life and for others lives, my friend and I were beaten by him and he has been stalking both of us still. Which order should i do, or am i going into the wrong direction.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search