Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/20/13, 10:05 pm

if the father of my child has custody and wants me to sign over my rights so that his wife can adopt my daughter and im not willing to do so is there any way that the court can force me to do so?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search