Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/15/10, 1:16 pm

i would like to file to pay child support on my own. I see that to many fathers are not active enough and they wait until the mother files and they are ordered to pay. I would like to be proactive and pay before it comes to this. Can i do this? can i have a say in the amount? Thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search