Missouri  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/17/09, 8:12 pm

victims compensation

if my son age 18, were stabed and aquired a 10,000.00 hospital bill, and as his mother never signed any forms at hospital,. how can they 6 years later garnish my pay check? how is that my responsibility? scott city mo. scott county, 2003

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search