Montana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/25/08, 7:14 pm

Signing over the rights to my children-

Does it cost any money to sign over the rights to my children if my ex-wife and I are ine agreement to me signing the rights over? We are both re-married.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search