Montana  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/08/07, 12:36 am

law suits

i am being sued and cant afford a lawyer. What papers do i need to respond to this claim and what papers do i need to file a counter cliam?Please help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search