Nevada  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/27/07, 5:50 pm

hit and run

My husband was in a motorcycle accident It was the other driver's fault .We have witnesses and the other drivers lic. plate. The police refered to the accident as felony hit-and -run What are our options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search