Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/03/04, 6:56 pm

What if my ex-husband, a lawyer, spent the childrens Trust account money?

I have been divorced since 1986. My exhusband (a lawyer) was to set up an account for our two boys said moneys to be held in trust until they reached 18yrs. However, he spent the money. Also according to the decree of divorce he was to give me a percentage of several cases I had worked on when they settled. When I later asked the disposition of the cases I was told they had been settled but he wouldn't say for how much nor will he give me my percentage as ordered in the decree. What should or can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search