Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/20/05, 10:12 am

Family court hearings petition to be handeled over the telephone

How would I petition the family court to hold a pelimanary hearing over the telephone or how would I petition the court to change the hearings to Texas.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search