Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/05/11, 12:25 pm

RE: Unwed Mother Rights in Las Vegas, NV

My daughter is having issue about her ex-boyfriend who fathered her child, my grandson. His name was listed on the birth certificate naming him as the father of my grandson. Now, they are no longer together. Does he have the right to demand to visit his son? Does his parents have the right to demand to visit their grandson? There's alot of animosity between my daugher and her ex-boyfriend. Treats of "killing" my daughter was made by her ex-boyfriend via telephone and treats of bodily harm from the ex-boyfriends girlfriend via facebook was also made towards my daughter. Can my daugher be force by them to visit my grandson? What legal rights does my daughter have as far as custody or visitation in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Thank you in advance for your response and legal advice.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search