New Hampshire  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/12/01, 1:34 pm

Parental rights

In the state of NH, with a joint custody situation is a parent allowed to move out of state?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search