Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

Me and my boyfriend got two cheesesteaks for takeout. He ate half of his, had no problems. I took a couple bites of mine and found a chunk of glass in my mouth. I brought the glass and my other half of sandwich back to them and they gave me my money back. Well today i heated up my boyfriends other half of sandwich and ended up chewing up more glass. Now i have a small chip in my tooth. What should i do? Its just a small family restaurant.

SAMUEL BROWN Law Offices of Samuel Z. Brown / THE BROWN LAW FIRM

Sorry about your tooth. There are several ways you may be compensated for your loss but keep in mind that you may have only a limited time to file an action, so you need to act soon.

Call me for a FREE consultation so that I may be able to help you further. Please note that I only have the little information that you put into your question and my response is presented as a general response to that question. It is not intended as, nor should be construed as, legal advice or opinion.

732.370.3000

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey