New Jersey  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/20/13, 7:38 am

I settled in small claims court a dispute with an advertiser. In short, they contracted me for a weekly ad and it never produced any business for me, so I cancelled. We settled for $400 in small claims last February, and I have all papers to prove this. This advertiser billed me AGAIN after settlement in March and I responded with copies of the settlement papers. They have AGAIN billed me in June 2013. What are my rights? Is this harassment? Can I Sue THEM now?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search