New Jersey  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/11, 4:56 pm

I have a judgment against a person for almost 3K, I was looking on njcourts website to see how I can go about collecting my money, it says I have options like wage garnishment and bank levy if debtor works or banks in NJ ( . What if the debtor works and banks in a different state? What are my options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search