Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

My friend was pulled over for DUI in Cranford, NJ. I wasnt driving but as a result of him I was asked to be searched as well. I was charged with 2C:35-10A(4) and 2C:36-2. Was is likely to happen to me and my record?

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Depends on your record and a few other factors. I would need more information. Call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss.

Larry Raiken Larry S Raiken LLC

I also need more information but there are possible resolutions. Please call my office and make an appointment.

Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

My office is in Cranford, I go to that court all the time. It sounds like you have an actual defense to this charge. If you are found guilty you are looking at having a criminal record, paying heavy fines, and possibly even facing jail time. Please call me to discuss this before you take any action on your own. I never charge for just talking to people about their cases. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

David Polsky Law Offices of David W. Polsky

HI

This offense carries a maximum sentence of 6 months of jail time, $1,000 fine and a loss of license of up to 2 years-

With that said, it must be determined if you first have a defense. IF not, there are ways to plea bargain these matters to minimize or even eliminate these harsher penalties all together.

I focus much of my practice on defending these types of issues, and handle everything for a reasonable flat fee

Please feel free to call me at 973 686-9787- and I can give you a free consultation on the phone-

Good Luck

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey