Legal Question in Elder Law in New Jersey

I live in NJ. My father was diagnosed with dementia. 90% of the time he is incohearant. How would I become his POA to pay his bills and sell property if he is unable to sign a POA form?

Asked on 11/18/11, 9:21 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

NJ guardianship

Read more
Answered on 11/19/11, 3:39 am
Larry Raiken Larry S Raiken LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should retain an attorney and file to become his guardian. Please call my office and set up an appointment.

Read more
Answered on 11/21/11, 7:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now