New Jersey  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/30/08, 10:18 pm

child custody

i paid my exwife 2300.00 a month which she always gets and we have joint custody of my 2 kids. is there anyway she can stop me from seeing my kids. i dont have a restaining order or no domestic incident or abuse reports against me. it's just that we are not seeing eye to eye and she is stating that i not allow to see the kids

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search