Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey


my husband file for divorce and i don't work , he makes a lot of money, is it possible that he pays for my lawyer fee??

he moved out from the house and remove a lot of furniture and stuff from house and we have a court order that both parties has to bring back the stuff to the house and then divide them, but he hasn't return anythings. and how can i prove that he removed them/

he hide a lot of money during marriage and he didn't spend money for my need ,he bought a expensive furniture and crystals but he removed them to another place.

we married 13 yrs how maney years i can get alimony

please help me

Asked on 2/04/12, 5:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry Raiken Larry S Raiken LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You raise many interesting issues. Please call my office for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/12, 8:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now