New Jersey  |  Family Law

Wife rejects doctors determination to childs health needs refusing to give child

I am seperated currently from my wife, with joint custody for our 2 daughters. Residential custody is with the wife, she lives in P.A. I live in N.J. and we were married in N.J. One of my daughters has been seen twice by a pediatrican and once by a Ear nosie and throat surgeon. Both doctors have determined she has enlarged andinoids, and have prescribed 2 medications to hopefully prevent surgery and help her breathing to be far more effective and prevent air blockage. These doctors did this independent of each other. My wife has not and will not give my daughter the medication, for she claims both doctors are wrong. I give me daughter the medication every weekend and the improvement while good is not as good as it could be, dur in large part to the fact that my wife stops and will not give the medidicine to her. One of these Medicine's is a nasal spray which is a steroid, by such it takes at least 7 to 14 days before it works fully. However, with her stopping the medication every week it never works as it could. What can I do legally ? This is a major health concern as enlarged adinoids can have major health problems. She is not treating my daughter correctly.........What are my legal options to be performed asap ?

Thanks