New Jersey  |  Legal Ethics

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/08/12, 11:25 am

I was recently released from the county jail after almost 5 months for mistaken indentation! The charges were dropped but I contended my innocence from the start! I was told that I would be able to receive compensation for there mistake! I have all my paper work to prove my id! What are my chances of any preparations being awarded?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search