New Jersey  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/13, 8:11 am

For Gambling losses in previous years, can I claim them for this year tax filings?

For eg:

Year 2010 - Loss $10,000

Year 2011 - Loss $15,000

Year 2012 - Win $50,000

While filing 2012 taxes, can I also deduct the LOSS of Year 2010 & 2011?

Please Advise?


Dipen Parikh

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search