Legal Question in Traffic Law in New Jersey

car accident

I was in a minor fenderbender when I accidentally reversed into a car behind me. The driver was hostile and cursed at me. He took my insurance information and my phone number. The accident was not reported. Will the insurance cover an unreported accident? He is now calling and harassing me to pay him for a whole new bumper which is ridiculous. What can I do?

Asked on 1/23/07, 12:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: car accident

you need to report this incident.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/07, 12:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now