New Mexico  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/16/05, 1:53 am

Probation violation

My friend was arrested for violating his probation. How long can he be held in the county jail before he sees a judge?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search