New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/13/13, 3:11 pm

I have a 9 month old son I dont have a court ordered custody agreement she has kept my son from me for approximately 2 months except 10 minutes christmas eve and before that I wasnt allowed contact from date of birth until 4 months later, i filed for a hearing which may be in a couple months is there a way to get emergency visitation? also her lawyer told me I wouldnt be allowed more than a couple of hours because I haven't been around my son even though it was her that kept me from him I would like him overnight if possible because it allowes fro attachment that you cant get in a 2 hour period. Any information would help thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search