New York  |  Constitutional Law

I am a principal in NY. My husband opened a math tutoring franchise in a different town, about 5 miles away last month. During an interview with a local newspaper, he mentioned that "his wife, a principal for the xxxxx School in xxxxx helped pick the location of the tutoring center". He made no other mention of me and I never made any statement to anyone regarding my husband's business. Someone searched the Internet and found my husband's quote and advised the superintendent of my school district. She was livid and advised me that she was going to seek legal action. I have continued to do my job and have not heard back regarding the possible legal action since I last spoke to her almost a week ago.

My question is... Based on the facts above, is there anything that appears actionable by the school district?