New York  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/10/12, 8:04 pm

I want to open a website an become a reseller (kids toys). Do I need to open a company (LLC)? Do I need to take a reseller certificate (I am from NY)? Can I just resell the stuff with out opening a company or reseller certificate and declare the income for income tax?

Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search