Legal Question in Construction Law in New York

I bought a brand new house on Feb. 2007. Since then I found many defects such as roof leaking, plumbing etc. The main one I have , cracks on siede wall. Every time I fix it, in few month I finds new one. I am scared if the wall falls down. In this case can I sue the developer? Or what else can I do beside fixing it. Could you please let me know. Thank you.

Asked on 9/06/13, 3:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tatyana Agarunov Agarunov Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In order to advise of your options, it would require a review of your agreement with the developer.

Disclaimer: This post does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor should this answer be considered legal advice.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 11:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Construction Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now