Legal Question in Consumer Law in New York

I had packages chipped to me through UPS and upon the boxes that made it to my new location a few of them had been opened not only opened but gone through! One package in particular housed a collection of make up with was stolen and the Glass cube itself was broken to the point of no return. My claim for the items was granted after fighting for whats now 2 months however when I sent in all receipts of the cost they are now tying to give me $150 vs the over $800 for the cost of these items. In their own policy the insurance covers Loss or Damage Ill be willing to take the $150 for the damage Item but even it was $300, however the stolen items are not being awarded, what should I do?

Asked on 7/08/13, 7:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File an action in the small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 10:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now