New York  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/14/10, 3:00 pm

I loaned someone some money a few years ago and I am having a really hard time getting it all back. I am still owed $500. I don't want to pay and arm and a leg but I am entitled to my money. We have tried setting up payment plans and she said she would pay me when she got her taxes back but nothing yet. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search