Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

need help with a appeal

I would like some information how to appeal to the court for first time parole vilation I already file for a appeal for the sentence but i need help finding out were i can get a lawyer for help

Asked on 5/02/07, 3:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

florence hessen florence f. hessen,esq
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: need help with a appeal


I do appellate work and I would like to help you with your appeal, please check my contact info, and send me more info., since I am not sure what it is you are appealing.

Good Luck

Read more
Answered on 5/04/07, 12:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now