New York  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 12:44 pm

How do i evict abusive brother from my mothers house. My mother is 91 and has damensia and living with me for past 5 weeks. I moved her into my home to get her away from brother who was abusing and stealing her money. I have 3 other siblings who agree with me to evict my 57 year old brother. What do I need to do? Nanuet, ny

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search