New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/13, 5:18 pm

Im getting divorced but theres no hard feeling and we mutually agree on everything (property/custody ect...) do we still have to go to court and have a judge decide?

Also can the judge turn down or change what we both decide?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search