New York  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/14/08, 10:02 pm

Canadian Marrying an American

I'm a Canadian citizen and my finace is an American citizen, and I intend to move to New York (where he currently resides). What is the fastest way to process the papers? Would it be faster if we got married in Toronto or in New York?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search